Greetings, Fellow Travellers!



Welcome to the grand online lair of The Esoteric Order Of TRAPPO. Here members in good standing of the Order can gather and speak freely regarding a wide range of topics, from entertainment to the mystic arts to personal remembrances to whatever else one may feel compelled to share. It is our fondest hope that we can build a wondrous community of like-minded outsiders here, a safe haven from the raging storms that assault us in the world above. Down below, in this inviting abyss, we find an alluring shelter, and all are welcome, so long as they abide by the rules of the Order

Rule 1: No hate speech or cruelty shall be tolerated. A free exchange of ideas is allowed, but no name-calling or bigotry will remain here among us. 

Rule 2: An open mind is required. Many of us have expressed interest in sharing pieces of ourselves here that we have mostly kept private from the world above. We encourage everybody who joins the Order to be their authentic self. Many strange topics and concepts will be shared here in the fullness of time, and it is asked that members accept these new ideas with a lack of cynicism. Disagreements are inevitable, but kindness and understanding must be paramount. 

Rule 3: Your real name or contact details will never be shared unless it is your wish. All current members of the Order currently identify here through aliases, even if we may privately know each other's full names. Names have power, and we choose to keep our names private for now, and if you choose to join the Order, you may retain your anonymity as well. 

Rule 4: If a member wishes to contact another member but does not have their contact information, the member may contact me directly and I will act as an intermediary. I take this duty very seriously, and if the member being contacted does not wish to respond, I will communicate this wish to the member attempting to initiate contact. We are a tight-knit community here, and we take time to warm up to outsiders. It does not mean we do not welcome you; only that we prefer to retain our privacy. You are always welcome to contact me through my profile in the sidebar. I have been appointed by the senior members as the Order's Sibyl (conduit), and I will ensure your messages always get where they need to go, although I cannot ensure the answers you receive will be to your liking. 

These are the basic rules for admittance by which all members in good standing of The Esoteric Order Of TRAPPO must abide. If this is too much for you to handle, and simply being a decent, empathetic human being is beyond you, then you are not welcome here. If you agree to these rules, you can remain in the warm embrace of the Order for as long as you wish. We ask nothing of you aside from your fellowship. Gather round the sepulchral fires with us and bend your ear while your fellow members tell a tale or two. 

And while you're here, don't forget to pay homage to the true founders of the Esoteric Order, the High TRAPS themselves, the hosts of TRAPPO, the show that talks about stuff on purpose, and the reason why we're gathered here in this refuge. If you haven't listened to TRAPPO, then we bid you to do so. Follow their escapades at their own official blog, and after you have partaken, you may return here to continue this strange and wonderful journey with your new family, The Esoteric Order Of TRAPPO.

Blessed be, Grand Mistress Mika





Comments

  1. I hope I'm allowed to join the esteemed Order. I would love to become a member in good standing. I can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely a member in good standing, Archbishop! Welcome aboard!

      Delete
    2. It's a pleasure to be a member of such an esteemed order.

      Delete
  2. This is starting to feel official. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just the beginning! You better be thinking of some weird shit to write about here, because I'm giving you access!

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure exactly what this is, but I'm intrigued. I listen to TRAPPO, so can I be in the order?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment